Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model reaches the top of the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers seem small when you compare them to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your space.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, extremely reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to maximize reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at Air Engineers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jacksonville can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 904-450-5672 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.