Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Air Engineers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jacksonville.
In Jacksonville, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help you save energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Jacksonville – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Jacksonville, give us a call at 904-450-5672 or schedule a free appointment.