Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were informed of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your home, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Air Engineers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 904-450-5672
or plan your appointment online. We have answers that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the quantity of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Air Engineers Service Experts can help! There are several ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the irritating airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how efficient your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Air Engineers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 904-450-5672
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.