With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Truly! We compiled the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Air Engineers Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.