With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Truly! We put together the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Air Engineers Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.