Scheduling annual AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Tune-ups keep your air conditioning equipment in Jacksonville operating at peak performance while keeping energy usage small. It also may even help lengthen its life span.
While there are several jobs you can do on your own, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Air Engineers Service Experts, for AC examinations and upkeep.
Here are several steps you can take alone as you prepare for summer.
Get Your AC Maintenance Set
Spring is a period of renewal, and to many that includes a large amount of home, garage and yard cleaning. With the toastier temps right around the corner, it’s also a great idea to include AC checkups on that checklist.
Spring is the best season to get your AC equipment scrubbed and examined. Hesitating to switch it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be dicey. If you have to schedule repair or installation, you might be waiting a long time for a technician. And that might get very unpleasant.
And for those with allergies, being one step ahead with a freshened AC system will help provide the greatest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, AC upkeep can be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Do Service Alone?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your AC equipment in the best condition:
- Replace your air filter. Dirty filters restrict airflow and might lower your equipment’s efficiency. While how often you should replace it depends on the kind you install, the U.S. Department of Energy recommends each month or two. This is very crucial if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have pets in your home.
- Lawn upkeep around the outdoor condenser. Check the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes by your cooling system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of clear room. You should also get rid of any leaves or sticks that have dropped into your unit, because this might block airflow.
Let the Pros Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Air Engineers Service Experts at 904-450-5672, the primary thing we might do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already done. Then our Experts begin the finer details. We’ll inspect your equipment and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to provide reliable operation.
- Greasing to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially skip problems.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-inducing mold and blockages.
- Aligning coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Cleaning the exterior coil to remove any buildup from dust and weeds.
- Examining controls to ensure your equipment is turning on, running and shutting down like it should.
- Evaluating the operating temperature parameters to establish your system has the correct refrigeration charge.
If we find troubles that need extra work, we are prepared to offer you the most reasonable choice. Uncovering likely troubles promptly may solve more expensive problems in the future. This also gives you time to strategize if your unit is getting outdated.
When you are seeking an updated cooling system, our Experts will assist you to find the best equipment for your family. We also offer financing to help make your new unit fit your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Ready to request your maintenance? Call us at 904-450-5672 or schedule an appointment online right away.