Your HVAC system’s health is important, because it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of issues.
Sometimes problems are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these troubles worsen, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you might question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies small troubles early. Preventing large troubles from happening beforehand is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to carefully examine and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Often this creates an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You might have reduced heating and cooling costs, as well as the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Air Engineers Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round utility prices.* But with Air Engineers Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with unique benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually handling a high volume of service calls. With a Air Engineers Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 904-450-5672 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.