The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which subjects them to a wide array of possible troubles.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these issues expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are disasters and costs you can fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Committing a brief amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Little Troubles in Advance
Avoiding major troubles in the first place is the simplest way to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate central internal parts. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are repaired as they pop up.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The enhanced performance could shrink your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Air Engineers Service Experts offers a collection of membership plans designed to work with your individual needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly answer a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Air Engineers Service Experts Expert coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to additional advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the best plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 904-450-5672 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.