Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth It
The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which opens them to a large assortment of common problems.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems degrade further, your entire system could be threatened. These are disasters and costs you may avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance nullifies your warranty. Committing a short amount on maintenance now could help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Small Troubles Ahead of Time
Averting major problems in the first place is the simplest approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal components. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are repaired as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance might decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a collection of membership plans designed to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly accommodate a greater volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Increase Your Comfort: Eight Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with some effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and removing pollutants from the very air you... Continue reading
How to Choose a Suitable HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision affects your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Now that the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to get your home ready for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you want while using a smaller amount of energy. Regular inspections also make... Continue reading