There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Jacksonville. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor thing you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The team at Air Engineers Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually to help prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather comes to Jacksonville, too. Take a look at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make certain that your furnace runs at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Jacksonville this year.
- Decreases the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a chilly winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has plenty of additional bonuses, and getting furnace service performed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Air Engineers Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Jacksonville, give us a call at 904-450-5672 or schedule an appointment with Air Engineers Service Experts through our online scheduler.