Benefits of Having Your Furnace Service Before Winter
There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in the U.S.. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home projects are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The pros at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually to help prevent a breakdown in the dead of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather sets in in the U.S., too. Check out some of the top bonuses of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make certain that your furnace runs at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at the U.S. this year.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a cool winter day is have your furnace quit running, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to create heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if larger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service performed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in the U.S., give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing through our online scheduler.
How to Choose a Suitable HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision affects your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Now that the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to get your home ready for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you want while using a smaller amount of energy. Regular inspections also make... Continue reading
2024 Furnace and Air Conditioning Trends
In the ever-evolving world of home HVAC, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is crucial for homeowners who want to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. As we move into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing new technologies and trends aimed at changing how residents... Continue reading