No matter what the temperature outside in Jacksonville, the temperature inside your space decides how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a deeper look at how you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Complete this brief quiz from Air Engineers Service Experts to find out more.
- Summer is not far away in Jacksonville. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re having an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Ask my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system available in Jacksonville.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and hope it goes away.
Time to tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read on to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC service Expert will be on the lookout for more urgent problems for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they radically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a regular climb in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and annoyance. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!