No matter what the elements outside in Jacksonville, the temperature in your space designates how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a deeper look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Complete this brief quiz from Air Engineers Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is not far away in Jacksonville. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Advise my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most costly system available in Jacksonville.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and pray it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read below to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency Expert will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a regular climb in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is probably happening with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and annoyance. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!