Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Air Engineers Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.