Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Air Engineers Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.