We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Jacksonville homeowners often call Air Engineers Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Jacksonville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Air Engineers Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Air Engineers Service Experts of Jacksonville at 904-450-5672 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.