There may not be white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t dissuade the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from jumping into the holiday spirit. For a few years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving no-charge seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The full list of involved centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our team has extended this incredible offer, and it truly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while making sure that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida offices, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To learn how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.