The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your HVAC system is the key to a comfortable home and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Many homeowners take these features for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your air conditioner has ever stopped working on a blistering summer day, or the furnace can’t generate enough heat during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wishes to deal with last minute repairs, higher energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if you had a way to ensure a continuous supply of healthy, climate controlled air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like receiving an oil change for your car, regularly scheduled tune-ups are a must for keeping your HVAC system up and running. And to get the most from each maintenance visit, you should look into signing up for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Participation takes the guesswork out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled appointments and other advantages. An HVAC maintenance contract isn’t required to schedule tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly recommend registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automated Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busier, so it’s easy to forget about requesting furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll be sent consistent reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, check out these benefits:
- Expose small problems early on: Issues with your heating and cooling often develop little by little. When a technician checks the internal components once a year, it’s possible to find and resolve small problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Lower the risk of unexpected shutdowns: By tightening that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance call, the risk of a sudden breakdown diminishes.
- Lower repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected expense that minimizes the need for numerous major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that yearly maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, reducing your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Boost home comfort: When your HVAC system functions the way it should, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more balanced humidity in every room.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can live years longer than a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement costs.
- Ensure safety: An equipment and safety assessment during each visit offers peace of mind that your home comfort system is running safely.
- Protect your warranty: Most HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance to such a degree that they necessitate yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty valid. Investing a little in upkeep now safeguards you from expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance plan puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can often expect same-day service—even on nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Thinking about replacing your home comfort system? An HVAC maintenance plan grants access to the most rapid installs available, even during the most hectic weeks.
4. Marked Down Repairs and Services
Regular maintenance decreases the need for repair service, but if your system needs some attention, having an HVAC maintenance contract provides a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are in some cases inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Thankfully, with an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour service calls.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you be sure the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the work leaves you dissatisfied, your technician will return to make things right.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Take a look at what each plan offers and get in touch with our staff to help you figure out the optimum plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to respond to any questions you have before registering. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
Increase Your Comfort: Eight Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with some effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and removing pollutants from the very air you... Continue reading
How to Choose a Suitable HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision affects your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Now that the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to get your home ready for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you want while using a smaller amount of energy. Regular inspections also make... Continue reading