Summer has officially arrived in Jacksonville and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Air Engineers Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician every year for an exam, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the function of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Air Engineers Service Experts
When you call Air Engineers Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Check AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Air Engineers Service Experts in Jacksonville is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 904-450-5672 today!