Summer has made its way to Jacksonville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Air Engineers Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your general practitioner every year for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Air Engineers Service Experts
When you call Air Engineers Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Air Engineers Service Experts in Jacksonville is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 904-450-5672 today!