Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Air Engineers Service Experts are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a shout at 904-450-5672 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.