It’s simple to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Air Engineers Service Experts.
That’s since annual work offers many advantages for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a decreased likelihood for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your residence. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance provides many perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Identifies small problems before they result in costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This checkup is the most complete you can find. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your unit to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 904-450-5672. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.