It’s not difficult to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re thinking about at Air Engineers Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine work gives many advantages for your equipment, like better efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These checks may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance delivers many perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Uncovers small problems before they create costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most complete you can find. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your unit to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 904-450-5672. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.