Professional AC Installation in Jacksonville Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When it comes to AC installation in Jacksonville, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone put in your new system.
That’s where the Experts from Air Engineers Service Experts enter. Not only do we have the qualifications and certification to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 904-450-5672 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to problems. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to save on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Air Engineers Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Jacksonville? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your house, you assume they’ll hook up your new system for the best operation. And they’ll leave your house and yard in the same condition as when they got there.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup work requires us to step inside your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your carpet protected from refuse throughout our services.
- Excellent service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve gone through extensive schooling to receive the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each seemingly minor thing is covered. We’ll also ensure everything is working like it should and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to program your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how everything is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.