HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling equipment, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are differing types of HVAC equipment, they all operate identically by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to trap dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or immediately into a area, depending on the type of system you have.
At Air Engineers Service Experts, we have a full selection of quality HVAC services in Jacksonville to match all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.