HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are differing models of HVAC equipment, they all run the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to trap dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of system you rely on.
At Air Engineers Service Experts, we provide a full selection of quality HVAC services in Jacksonville to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.