A popping noise is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Troubles with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy use
- Premature system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call a qualified company in Jacksonville, like Air Engineers Service Experts, to inspect your home's ventilation system. We can make suggestions for duct repair or installation.