We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Jacksonville
We don’t just mend and maintain furnaces, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Jacksonville.
What makes our pro labor a step above others? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and product training to find the most outstanding ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic offerings that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in reality.
Call us at 904-450-5672 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, many furnaces survive for about 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and could even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Air Engineers Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 904-450-5672 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your floors from any dust we might track in. We set up drop cloths around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our Experts have achieved some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a checklist to double-check your heater is running like it should before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most outstanding service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Air Engineers Service Experts
Need another reason to purchase a furnace from Air Engineers Service Experts?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 904-450-5672 or contact us online to set your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.