Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Jacksonville
Furnace balking at starting? Reset button continuously tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and cold in Jacksonville, the Experts at Air Engineers Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of troubles with your oil-burning furnace alone. There are several things you can try before contacting us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Make sure that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature stops your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those areas, only press the reset button once. Pressing it too many times could cause fuel oil to accumulate and cause a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be full and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a few drops of electric motor oil on them after disconnecting your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Air Engineers Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Using the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely means there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Alternative troubleshooting ideas don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Air Engineers Service Experts can determine the problem when your oil furnace won’t heat.
Our professionals have finished extensive testing to earn the most prestigious HVAC standard, ACE certification. They are able to take care of most any heating repair. And all our repairs are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Periodic maintenance can help you avoid furnace breakdowns. Once we get your furnace running, Air Engineers Service Experts technicians can recommend a membership plan that could decrease expensive repairs and make your furnace heat more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on heating bills.